a safe haven for part-time players
Following the well-known place "Alexandria" from "The Walking Dead" we offer all players a safe haven where neither PVP nor raiding is allowed. Alexandria allows players who do not have the time or group size to invest in a raid safe base to experience SCUM. They can still enjoy the survival and PVP aspect of SCUM and move freely around the island.
What rules apply to the residents of Alexandria?
This is of course connected with corresponding rules. Meaning, every player who lives in Alexandria may ...
- be neither raiding nor involved in raids in any way
- in PVP situations do not return to Alexandria to escape the PVP situation
- the PVP situation ends with the death of the player or when the PVP situation has cleared up.
- do not give shelter to other players, nor keep loot/weapons/vehicles for other players
- have no other base outside of Alexandria
- do not set a flag, only houses or apartments can be claimed
- own only one apartment or house (police station, supermarket is prohibited)
- constructions that restrict public life in Alexandria are not allowed. This includes palisades, fences, blockades, etc.
- the storage of raidtools (explosives, screwdrivers, lockpicks) is prohibited
- securing your own home with explosives is allowed
- each player must place a sign with his ingame name visibly in front of his apartment/house
Every violation of a resident will be penalized with an official penalty and with banishment from Alexandria. Checks are carried out regularly!
Who can live in Alexandria?
In principle, any player or group may live in Alexandria as long as the rules are followed.
The gates of Alexandria are always open, if you decide to live there, just move in.
Where is Alexandria located?
Alexandria is located in a small town on the coast in sector D4. The place is generously fenced with a wall. The gates are not locked, so anyone can enter.